1 9 oz pkg chocolate cooky 3 tb Flour
-wafers 1/3 c Milk
4 tb Butter, melted 1 1/2 ts Vanilla
4 8 oz pks soft creamcheese 6 1.8 oz pkgs peanut butter
1 c Sugar -cups (2/pkg) chopped
4 Eggs 1 c Heavy cream, whipped
1. Preheat oven to 425F. In a food processor, grind cookies into fine
crumbs. Add melted butter and process until well mixed. Press crumb
mixture into bottom and two thirds up the sides of a 9″ spring- form
pan. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese and sugar with an
electric mixer on medium speed until light, fluffy and smooth 2-3
min. Beat in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Beat in flour, milk and vanilla. Beat until well blended and smooth,
about 4 minutes.
3. Sprinkle 4 packages of chopped peanut butter cups evenly on
bottom of chocolate crust. Carefully pour cheesecake mixture over
all; spread evenly.
4. Bake 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 250 F and bake 40-50
minutes longer, or until edges are set and cake jiggles only slightly
5. Let cheesecake cool at room temperature, then refrigerate until
well chilled, about 6 hours or overnight. Run a knife around the pan
edge to loosen cake, and remove. Shortly before serving garnish with
whipped cream and sprinkle two remaining packages chopped peanut
butter cups on top.