1 c Lean pork
2 ts Cornstarch
2 ts Sherry
1 1/2 c Chinese cabbage
1/2 c Bamboo shoots
1/2 c Fresh mushrooms
1 tb Cornstarch
1/4 c Stock
2 tb Oil
1/2 ts Salt
1/2 c Stock
1. Shred pork. Combine comstarch and sherry; then add to pork and toss to
2. Shred Chinese cabbage, bamboo shoots and fresh mushrooms.
3. Blend remaining cornstarch and cold stock to a paste.
4. Heat oil. Add salt, then pork, and stir-fly until pork loses its
5. Add shredded vegetables; stir-fry 1 minute. Add remaining stock and heat
quickly. Then cook, covered, over medium heat until done (about 2 minutes).
6. Stir in cornstarch paste to thicken. Pour mixture over noodle pancake
From The Thousand Recipe Chinese Cookbook, ISBN 0-517-65870-4. Downloaded
from Glen’s MM Recipe Archive,