1 1/2 c Graham Cracker Crumbs
6 tb Butter; Melted
3 tb Sugar
1 cn (15 oz) Sweetened Condensed
1 ts Grated Lemon Rind
1/2 c Lemon Juice
1/4 ts Red Food Coloring
2 Egg Yolks
1 ts Vanilla
1/2 pt Sour Cream
1 tb Sugar
1. Combine and press to sides and bottom of a 9″ pie pan, reserving a few
crumbs for topping.
2. Refrigerate 2 1/2 hours or put in freezer for 10 minutes.
1. Put egg yolks in large bowl of mixer and beat well.
2. Beat in lemon juice, rind and vanilla.
3. Add milk slowly. Blend in coloring.
4. Bake in 325 degree oven for 20 minutes and top with topping.
1. Mix sour cream and sugar and spread on pie. Top with crumbs.
2. Return to oven for 5 more minutes.