200 g Dark Bitter Chocolate;
150 ml Cream
50 ml Milk
250 g Flour
150 g Butter
2 Egg Yolks
100 g Icing Sugar
1 Dish of Pistachio / Vanilla
200 ml Vanilla Custar
1. Mix the icing sugar and flour together in a bowl. Gradually add the
beaten eggs to form the pastry.
2. Line the individual tart cases and bake blind until golden.
3. Bring the cream and milk to the boil, and pour on to the chopped
4. Whisk until the chocolate has melted. Add the beaten egg and mix
5. Pour the mix into the pre-cooked pastry tarts and bake in the oven
for approximately 15 minutes at 150?c.
6. Slice the banana and arrange into a little rosette on top of the
7. Dust with icing sugar and caramelise using a blow torch.
8. Serve with pistachio ice cream and custard.